PIEP Albay Chapter Celebrates a Successful Mid-Year GMM and Induction of Officers
On March 24, 2023, PIEP Albay Chapter held its highly successful Mid-Year General Membership Meeting and Induction of Officers at the scenic Kawa Kawa Hills in Ligao City, Albay.
EnP Oscar D. Aquino Jr., the newly-inducted President of PIEP Albay Chapter, led the GMM and Induction of Officers. As a special highlight, EnP Maria Ana Pulido, the National President of PIEP, graced the occasion as the Guest Speaker and Inducting Officer.
PIEP Albay takes pride in its accreditation as a civil society organization (CSO) and its active participation in various special bodies and committees within the province. We are proud to share that they are accredited civil society organization (CSO) and seating member of the following special bodies/committees within the province:
1. Local Development Council of Legazpi City, Albay
2. Legazpi City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council
3. Legazpi Solid Waste Management Board
4. Legazpi Local Zoning Review Committee
5. Legazpi City Land Use Committee
6. Legazpi Local Zoning Board of Adjustment and Appeals
7. Legazpi Local Development Council Environmental Sector
8. Local Development Council of the Municipality of Daraga, Albay
9. Local Development Council of Ligao City, Albay
10. Local Development Council of the Municipality of Viga, Catanduanes
11. Local Development Council of the Municipality of Baras, Catanduanes
12. Local Development Council of the Municipality of Pandan, Catanduanes
Furthermore, on March 25, 2023, President Pulido, along with National Board of Trustee Dr./EnP Ana Marie Abante and Chapter President Oscar Aquino, met with Ligao City Mayor, Hon. Fernando Gonzalez, to celebrate the 22nd cityhood anniversary of Ligao City. The PIEP representatives joined the City Government in commemorating this significant milestone.
We extend our heartfelt congratulations to PIEP Albay for their successful GMM and Oathtaking. The chapter’s active involvement in local development councils and committees exemplifies their dedication to environmental planning and their commitment to contributing to the sustainable development of Albay province.